Business Development Associate – Spanish Speaking
Overview: Athens Attica, Greece, Business Development, Full-Time, On-Site, Intermediate Level
PeopleCert, global leader in assessment and certification of professional and language skills- and career partner of PLG Disrupt Summit 2021 – is seeking for exceptional and talented individuals to join our team as Business Development Associates and contribute to our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets of our markets. Key members of our International Business Development team which drives PeopleCert global sales expansion and new product development, you will be responsible for performing a full range of sales activities, handling the onboarding of new customers, while developing strong relationships with key partners. The role core deliverable is to offer exceptional customer service and ensure customer satisfaction at all levels.
- Conduct market research to identify new training delivery partners and recognizing institutes :
- Market mapping (which partners are out there)
- Competition Analysis (who they work with and on what products)
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers and Recognition Teams in developing and implementing partner acquisition, engagement, service and retention plans.
- Partner acquisition and recognition campaigns: identify and consolidate mailing list and contacts; drive localization of campaign content (e.g. translation of emails, flyers) as needed
- Follow up call/ email field questions
- Lead qualification and handover to the region’s Business Development Manager for joint discovery session
- Provide details on PeopleCert’s products, systems and services as needed to new partners, drive onboarding and coordinate between respective company departments
- Follow the onboarding process closely to ensure SLAs are adhered to the respective back office teans 2. (Network, Accounting, Quality, Audit, other), and that Partners are enabled to purchase exams with no delay
- Perform regular accreditation pipeline reviews with Network
- Facilitate as needed/ escalate when needed
- Position, up-sell and cross-sell products and services to existing Partner base
- Identify, nurture, and manage new opportunities based on a jointly developed with Business Development Managers up- and cross-sell plan
- Engage with and convert up- and cross- sell prospects
- Build solid relationships with new partners while maintaining existing relationships
- Conduct regular review calls with partners
- Evaluate and analyze partner past and current performance
- Follow annual partner budget plan implementation and ensure goal achievement
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing a quality customer experience, including interacting with customers, responding to customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Mobilize internal company resources (Customer Service, Network, Accounting, Quality, Audit, others) to ensure Partner satisfaction by directing inbound questions and requests to the appropriate back office teams
- Follow-up with said teams to ensure SLAs are respected
- Facilitate as needed/ escalate when needed
- Convey customer feedback to internal teams to improve customer experience and follow up regularly until customer requests addressed
- Capture feedback on commercial aspects and policies
- Communicate feedback to the responsible internal team following the organizational structure
- Assist with drafting business plans, presentations, reference and sales material, and other business development documents as required
- Collate and maintain potential and existing customer information in the CRM database
- Accountable to follow the sales process for every prospect
- Capture all communication activities with potential and existing partners as well as with internal teams
- Responsible to update and maintain data for CRM records
- Adhere by the CRM documentation and guidelines provided
- University Degree preferably in Marketing or Business Administration, a Master’s degree and relevant 2.international certifications will be appreciated
- Excellent command of the French language (native or C2 level certification) and the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus)
- Excellent command of other languages would be an asset (native or C2 level certification)
- Previous working experience in a corporate environment; experience in business development and sales area is desired
- Experience in an international environment and ability to deal with different cultures will be considered an asset
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, ability to deal with different cultures and work under pressure
- Ability to prepare numerical reports
- .Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills (both over the phone and in writing)
- Excellent IT skills, ECDL Core/Expert certification will be considered an asset
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
For more information, please visit the corporate website www.PeopleCert.org
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidential.