C# – ASP.NET Senior Software Developer
Overview: Athens Attica, Greece, Software Engineering, Full time, On-Site, Senior
PeopleCert, global leader in assessment and certification of professional and language skills- and career partner of PLG Disrupt Summit 2021 – is looking for talented C# – ASP.NET Senior Software Developers who will be part of their engineering team.
- Executes full lifecycle software development, writes well designed, testable, efficient code and documents the code according to PeopleCert guidelines
- Participates actively in the design of the project plan and monitors its progress and reports daily the progress of allocated tasks to the manager and Project management team
- Performs unit tests and preliminary debugging to ensure that the programs work as planned and reports to Software Quality Assurance team, through Wrike collaboration tool
- Conducts research for innovative technologies, tools and solutions and transfers knowledge and know-how to other developers
- Works effectively in a team environment and liaises with other team members to get the job done and reach the best possible results
- Adheres to and implements the procedures, policies and work instructions as per the PeopleCert Integrated Management System
- Ensures their work and presence is aligned with company’s values “Quality – Passion – Integrity – Innovation,” at all times
- University Degree in Informatics Technology or relevant field, Postgraduate Degree will be considered a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as software developer
- Excellent understanding of OOP, knowledge of frameworks and design patters will be highly appreciated
- Ability to work in a team under guidelines, using agile software development (SCRUM)
- Excellent command of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOLcertificate would be a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
For more information, please visit the corporate website www.PeopleCert.org
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidential.