Overview: Athens Attica, Greece, Marketing, Full-Time, On-Site, Senior Level
PeopleCert, global leader in assessment and certification of professional and language skills- and career partner of PLG Disrupt Summit 2021 – is looking for is seeking for an exceptional and talented individual to join our team as an English Language Editor.
As an Editor, you will be responsible for reviewing, editing and proofreading items and tests. You will also contribute to the production of departmental documents (guides, manuals, handbooks, etc) and assessment materials.
- Reviews, edits and proofreads items, papers and documentation in English
- Contributes to LanguageCert’s materials development processes
- Performs technical and content checks
- Attends Technical Committee meetings
- Preserves confidentiality of assessment materials and processes
- Ensures adherence to deadlines
- Works effectively in a team environment and liaises with other teams, in order to get the job done and reach the best possible results
- Carries out any reasonably allocated duties and tasks, relevant to the role and the scope of activities by applying a flexible & adaptable customer centric approach to serve PeopleCert’s multinational presence and global operations across multiple time zones
- Adheres to and implements the procedures, policies and work instructions as per the PeopleCert Integrated Management System
- Ensures their work and presence is aligned with company’s values “Quality – Passion – Integrity – Innovation” at all times
- Bachelor’s degree in English Language or similar field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the ELT sector
- Advanced computer literacy is required
- Working knowledge of item/paper production processes
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields is desirable
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
For more information, please visit the corporate website www.PeopleCert.org
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidential.