Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Overview: Europe, Engineering, Full time, Hybrid, Intermediate Level
Dialectica– career partner of PLG Disrupt Summit 2021 – is looking for an experienced Full-Stack Software Engineer that can take a lead role with our team of engineers who hold varying levels of seniority to rewrite our internal product. Our Technology team designs and engineers complex proprietary software that automates and optimizes the delivery of our market leading services.
You can expect to be given the time and space to research, experiment and come up with elegant solutions. You are then expected to be a mentor to the team and inspire and support them in embracing such solutions.
You should fit well into an organization where all members take collective responsibility for team successes/failures and you strongly believe that helping less experienced devs level-up is profoundly beneficial to the team’s success.
About the Company
Founded in 2015, Dialectica is one of the fastest growing knowledge sharing businesses, currently employing 250+ professionals in London, Athens, and Montreal.
At Dialectica, we are on a mission to achieve unparalleled customer recognition as the most trusted knowledge sharing platform in the world and to build a truly great organization that attracts and cultivates top talent. Our clients are typically large institutional investors, such as private equity firms and hedge funds, and strategy consultancies. We differentiate by driving research through deep evaluation of client needs and conducting bespoke research in niche markets. We are recognised as the #1 expert calls firm for quality and this focus has enabled us to achieve rapid growth in the five years since our founding.
Our Technology team designs and engineers complex proprietary software that automates and optimizes the delivery of our market leading services. Clients are typically large institutional investors such as private equity firms, hedge funds, and strategy consultancies. They turn to us to support their strategic decision making by connecting them with industry experts with extensive knowledge and experience of industries or markets of interest.
- Contribute to a platform used by our clients and deliver unprecedented value-
- Work on a platform in its early stage of development and adoption with potential to have a major impact on its future
- Design and develop a scalable cross-platform configuration-based workflow to build software projects with multiple nested dependencies
- Join a team with the potential to have a direct impact on advancing and building products
- 6+ years experience in building Web Applications that are robust, maintainable and scalable
- Experience with technologies and frameworks used in the back-end (preferably Postgres, Elasticsearch, Ruby on Rails, Express, Graphql)
- Experience with technologies and frameworks used in the front-end (preferably, React, Redux, Ember)
- Experience with Typescript and GraphQL would be considered a plus
- Experienced with automation testing techniques and tools
- Competitive compensation
- An environment where the developer will have freedom, space, amenities to perform their craft elegantly solving well specified problems
- Top caliber talented colleagues at all divisions of the company
- Modern spacious offices at the center of Athens with a jaw dropping view
- Company sponsored team-bonding events
- Weekly health and wellness activities (e.g. basketball, football, yoga, running)
- Free snacks and beverages