Customer Service Team Leader
Overview: Athens Attica, Greece, Customer Support, Full time, On-Site, Intermediate Level
PeopleCert, global leader in assessment and certification of professional and language skills- and career partner of PLG Disrupt Summit 2021 – is looking for a Customer Service Team Leader who will be responsible for the organization and co-ordination of the day to day work of customer service agents to deliver the highest standards of services to customers.
- Supervises a team of Customer Service Agents and Senior Agents
- Monitors Customer Service’s agents performance
- Performs coaching focusing on team members’ training needs
- Goal sets and monitor of goals achievement and reports team’s performance to management
- Ensures that customer enquiries & complaints are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standards as laid down by PeopleCert
- Follows up on customers that give negative feedback in customer satisfaction surveys
- Identifies training needs of customer service agents
- Escalates all technical issues to the ICT and ensures that all agents’ equipment works properly
- Takes part in the Recruiting process for the Customer Service (phone screening, interviews etc)
- Ensures their work and presence is aligned with company’s values “Quality – Passion Integrity – Innovation” at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Customer Service Sector
- Excellent command of the English language (native or C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOLcertificate would be a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields is desirable
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advanced level certification is desirable.
- Availability for working in shifts during business days
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
For more information, please visit the corporate website www.PeopleCert.org
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidential.