Business Intelligence: Team Leader Data Engineer
Overview: Athens Attica, Greece, Business Intelligence, Full time, On-Site, Intermediate Level
PeopleCert, global leader in assessment and certification of professional and language skills- and career partner of PLG Disrupt Summit 2021 – is looking for a Team Leader Data Engineer. who will be part of their team.
The Business Intelligence & Big Data (BIBD) team is responsible for the organization of management and operational information, by developing the corporate data warehouse, corporate data lake, cubes for self-service reporting, BI reports, and advanced analytics deliverables. Being a Team Lead within the Data Management Office, we also contribute to the coordination data governance, data quality and master data management activities across the organization.
- Lead the design and implementation of data factory pipelines (ELT workloads) to populate the corporate data lake from various source systems including MS Dynamics CRM, MS Dynamics NAV, and in-house developed software applications.
- Lead the implementation of SSIS ETL workflows to populate the corporate data warehouse.
- If desired, contribute to BI data models, BI reports, and data science deliverables.
- Performs coaching focusing on team members’ training needs
- Goal sets and monitor of goals achievement and reports team’s performance to management
- Ensures the work and presence is aligned with company’s values “Quality – Passion Integrity – Innovation” at all times
- 3 – 5 years working experience as a Team Leader in teams that handle big data workloads, leveraging Microsoft Azure technologies (e.g. Azure Data Lake, Data Lake, Databricks)
- Experience in data warehousing workloads using ETL technologies (e.g. SSIS) and solid T-SQL skills.
- Experience in SSAS tabular or in Power BI data modeling is optional, includes DAX.
- Optional exposure to data science work, Python Jupyter notebooks, Databricks.
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees combining knowledge on the areas of Computer Science and Business Management.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Excellent command of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOLcertificate would be a plus)
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
For more information, please visit the corporate website www.PeopleCert.org
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidential.