Digital Campaigns Coordinator
Overview: Athens Attica, Greece, Marketing, Full time, On-Site, Intermediate Level
PeopleCert, global leader in assessment and certification of professional and language skills- and career partner of PLG Disrupt Summit 2021 – is looking for an experienced Digital Campaigns Coordinator to join our team and be responsible for devising and implementing marketing campaigns on the company’s online platforms.
- Liaise with multiple business units and country managers in various markets around the globe to understand and prioritize commercial activities with an impact on digital business
- Translate commercial and business needs into actionable digital marketing initiatives
- Evaluate the maturity of the company’s footfall and brand awareness in a specific market to be able to propose the proper digital marketing mix to maximize commercial potential
- Communicate to business units digital marketing insights and campaign analytics in a digestible, straight-forward way
- Serve as an ambassador of the impact and potential of digital within the organization
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Communication, Business or related field, a Master’s degree and relevant international certifications will be appreciated
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an international environment
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing and social media marketing
- Excellent command of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus)
- Good communication and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and projects at the same time
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
For more information, please visit the corporate website www.PeopleCert.org
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidential.