Overview: Malaysia, Marketing, Full time, Remote, Intermediate Level
The Digital Copywriter will develop and implement end to end B2B and B2C global marketing communications for their certification products and testing solutions. The role is responsible for promoting the PeopleCert, member or partner brands to partners, the public and influencers through communications via all of our online communication channels.
- Create content for the company’s digital properties based on the best practices regarding how users consume material online
- Produce blog posts and complementary value-added material
- Work closely with the marketing division in order to be able to guarantee consistency in the brand’s tone of voice.
- Work closely with the UX team to optimize the experience of the company’s user base
- Work closely with the digital marketing team in order to produce content for online ads in a continuous iterative conversion optimization process.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Communication, Business or related field, a Master’s degree and relevant international certifications will be appreciated
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in B2B marketing communication and copy, with a focus on digital communications and social media marketing, preferably in an international environment
- Understanding and experience in following SEO rules to deliver content that ranks well in organic search results
- Ability to deliver both formal content for the group’s websites and more engaging and direct content for social media
- Expert user of the English language – preferably mother tongue or C2 level at a minimum (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus) and Greek language
- Able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Highly skilled communicator, creative and innovative thinker, able to lead the division into the next phase of its online growth
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
For more information, please visit the corporate website www.PeopleCert.org
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidential.