Senior iOS/ Mac developer
Overview: India, Software Engineering, Full time, On-Site, Senior Level
PeopleCert, global leader in assessment and certification of professional and language skills- and career partner of PLG Disrupt Summit 2021 – is looking for a Senior iOS/ Mac developer responsible for the development and maintenance of native applications aimed at a range of iOS and Mac devices and their integration with their back-end services.
The right candidate will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential. You must be self-motivated, an excellent problem solver and a fast learner. Very strong technical skills and demonstrated experience in writing commercial grade apps for native iOS is a must.
- Develop new and maintain published native iOS/Mac applications that will be linked with the company’s portal
- Perform unit tests and preliminary debugging to ensure that the programs work according to specifications. Apply the corrections proposed by the analysts and/or the software quality assurance team
- Cooperate with the chief architect, analysts, team leader and other programmers
- Perform research on new technologies, tools and solutions
- Act as second level of support for production systems users
- Transfer knowledge and know-how to other developers
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in the field of Computer Science or related field of studies
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in the field
- One or more (business or independent) applications published on Apple App Store
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Knowledge of iOS SDK and supporting development tools (Xcode, Instruments etc)
- Knowledge on device memory, performance and energy handling
- Knowledge of Objective-C, Cocoa Touch and iOS frameworks (Swift is a plus)
- Knowledge of Mac development is a plus
- Good knowledge on managing applications through the Apple Developer and iTunes Connect Portals
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
For more information, please visit the corporate website www.PeopleCert.org
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidential.