Junior SQA Engineer
Overview: Athens Attica, Greece, Software Engineering, Full time, On-Site, Intermediate Level
PeopleCert, global leader in assessment and certification of professional and language skills- and career partner of PLG Disrupt Summit 2021 – is looking for a talented Junior SQA Engineer who will be part of their SQA Team.
- Coordinates with other Team Managers, UX and the Technical Experts to execute detailed use cases and provide feedback for problem resolution
- Provides 1st level support reproducing the cases and guiding the developers in finding the problem resolution
- Reproduces all the problematic cases reported by internal or external users and guides developers in their problem resolution
- Uses the CRM and Wrike collaboration tool to report issues
- Signs off that all the use cases have been successfully executed
- Conducts research for innovative technologies, tools and solutions in the software quality assurance field
- Works effectively in a team environment and liaises with other team members to get the job done and reach the best possible results
- University Degree in Informatics Technology or relevant field, Postgraduate Degree will be considered a plus
- Excellent understanding of software engineering
- Knowledge of software testing tools (Preferably Selenium), will be consider an asset
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Strong teamwork approach
- Agile software development knowledge(SCRUM), will be consider an asset
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
For more information, please visit the corporate website www.PeopleCert.org
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidential.