Junior Product Development Manager
Overview: Athens Attica, Greece, Product Management, Full-Time, On-Site, Intermediate Level
PeopleCert, global leader in assessment and certification of professional and language skills- and career partner of PLG Disrupt Summit 2021 – is seeking for an exceptional and talented individual to join our team as a Junior Product Development Manager.
As a Junior Product Development Manager, you will be supporting the Mobilization Manager for overseeing the development of specific products and implementing contracts. You will be involved from the mobilization phase to implementation and post-implementation phases of projects. You will be expected to contribute to the entire spectrum of project and solution development activities.
- Prepare and deliver reports based on project and contract specifications
- Participate in project planning for specific solutions
- Monitor project status and deliverables and provide updates to relevant stakeholders
- Work effectively in a team environment and liaise with other teams
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business administration
- Master’s degree and/or relevant certifications will be appreciated
- 1-2 years of product management and/or project management or related experience
- Excellent command of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus)
- Strong IT skills, ECDL Core/Expert certification will be considered an asset
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Well organised, self-driven, flexible, and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
For more information, please visit the corporate website www.PeopleCert.org
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidential.