Remote Multilingual Customer Service Agents – French/ Italian/ Spanish/ German
Overview: Athens Attica, Greece, Customer Support, Full time, Remote, Intermediate Level
PeopleCert, global leader in assessment and certification of professional and language skills- and career partner of PLG Disrupt Summit 2021 – is seeking for remote multilingual customer service agents speaking being native in French, Italian, Spanish or German.
Customer service agents are responsible for dealing with and properly responding to customers’ technical or product enquiries by handling inbound and outbound international calls. PeopleCert customer support services may be provided through chat, phone or e-mails. The Customer Service department operates in Athens, Greece with rotating shifts, 24/7/365.
- Prepare and del
- Ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standards as laid down by PeopleCert
- Ensure that relevant correspondence is handled within the set KPI standards
- Ensure that all complaints and enquiries relating to the work are answered in accordance with set procedures and guidelines
- Monitor, delegate and answer all queues from inbound requests i.e. email, chat and phone within set KPI standards
- Work effectively in a team environment and liaise with other teams, in order to get the job done and reach the best possible results
- Carry out any reasonably allocated duties and tasks, relevant to the role and the scope of activities by applying a flexible & adaptable customer centric approach to serve PeopleCert’s multinational presence and global operations across multiple time zone
- Bachelor’s degree any discipline
- Minimum 1-year experience in similar position/ function
- Passionate with Customer Service
- Excellent knowledge of English (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus) and French/ Italian/ Spanish/ German (C2/ native)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields would be considered an advantage
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advance level certification would be considered a plus
- Ability to work in rotating shifts (including some night shifts per month)
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
For more information, please visit the corporate website www.PeopleCert.org
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidential.