Social Media Community Manager
Overview: Athens Attica, Greece, Marketing, Full time, On-Site, Intermediate Level
PeopleCert, global leader in assessment and certification of professional and language skills- and career partner of PLG Disrupt Summit 2021 – is looking for an experienced a Social Media Community Manager who will be responsible for managing and developing the brand’s online community. The Social Media Community Manager will have to ensure that every member has a sense of belonging and ownership and that the community creates value for its members.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Serve as a point of contact for the company’s social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, forum and blog
- Interact with community members and customers in a professional, personable, and timely manner to grow and keep the community alive
- Work with the marketing, creative, and customer experience team to create high quality, engaging, relevant, and timely content
- Manage the social media editorial calendar and ensure the content is published by the stipulated deadlines
- Foster and strengthen new relationships with key influencers within the community
- Deploy social listening tools to monitor positive/negative comments and topic trends
- Deep-dive into platform analytics to measure engagement and be able to extract actionable intelligence in order to optimize content strategy, finetune content delivery and identify influencers
- Strive to boost engagement and resolve any potential conflicts that may affect brand reputation
- Generate comprehensive reports on overall community sentiment and notable trends and provide meaningful feedback
- Keep up to date to the latest social media trends and emerging social media platforms in the industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Excellent verbal & writing communication skills, both in Greek and in English
- Agility to quickly identify and exploit in-the-moment opportunities for interacting with the community based on trending topics.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Familiarity with web analytics platforms and engagement measurement KPIs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
For more information, please visit the corporate website www.PeopleCert.org
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidential.