UX & Digital Presence Manager
Overview: Athens Attica, Greece, Marketing, Full-Time, On-Site, Senior Level
PeopleCert, global leader in assessment and certification of professional and language skills- and career partner of PLG Disrupt Summit 2021 – is looking for an experienced UX & Digital Presence Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will act as the lead point of designing the UX and Digital strategy of the company’s online presence.
- Conduct market research to identify new training delivery partners and recognizing institutes :
- Be responsible for the company’s websites and digital properties
- Manage a team of empowered individuals
- Craft the websites’ evolution roadmap including enhancements and redesign needs
- Liaise with the business stakeholders to make sure the company’s digital properties are fine-tuned for business impact
- Drive the UX optimization initiatives for aforementioned digital properties
- Stream the team’s operational activities regarding content updates, SEO etc
- Liaise with IT for coordinating development roadmap and resources
- Coordinate with the marketing division to guarantee branding and product campaigns’ alignment
- Drive advanced personalization tactics within aforementioned digital properties
- Manage outsourced vendors and suppliers
- Set up principles and design systems that guarantee the consistency of the company’s online presence.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Communication, Business or related field, a Master’s degree and relevant international certifications will be appreciated
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an international environment
- E-commerce experience, preferably in a global /multi-country business environment
- Excellent command of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus)
- Understanding and value analytics for driving website optimization
- Knowledgeable in optimization tactics such as A/B testing
- User-centric approach to managing and designing digital touchpoints
- Ability to manage multicultural teams of people
- Pleasant and inspiring personality
- Ability to recognize and prioritize the right initiatives to drive business growth
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
For more information, please visit the corporate website www.PeopleCert.org
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidential.